- IDENTIFICATION AND RESPONSIBLE DATA OF THE TREATMENT.
Business name: TYRSA
CIF: A08188245 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 30311 book 77 Sheet 17581
Owner and Responsible: TERMINALES Y REMACHES, S.A.
Registered in the Commercial Register
Registered office: Calle Guifre, 614-648, C.P. 08918 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
- Phone: 93 460 98 00
- Email address: email@example.com
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
TYRSA guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal, domiciliary, and any other data provided by our clients / users / interested parties. The user’s home data is treated manually or automatically. The data is processed for the following purposes: to provide information to interested parties about the products and services of TYRSA, management of product demands and information from customers and suppliers.
Considering the purposes, the categories of data that we are dealing with are the following:
- Personal contact information (name, surnames, address, email, telephone …)
- Academic and professional data
- Economic, financial, banking and salary data.
- CONSERVATION TIME, SECURITY MEASURES AND COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA.
Personal data will be kept as long as it remains linked to the person responsible and will be treated exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected, as long as it does not revoke its consent, in the cases that may be applicable. Once disconnected from the person responsible, if necessary, your personal information will be blocked during the legally stipulated deadlines.
TYRSA guarantees the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services, having adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
For the provision of their services, management of them and compliance with applicable regulations, TYRSA may communicate personal data to:
(1) Public Administrations competent in the sector of activity of the responsible party, (2) Banks and financial entities for the needs of the service, in cases legally provided for (3) Forces or Security Bodies and (4) to those in charge of treatment, when this is necessary for the provision of the service.
- LEGITIMATION TO TREAT YOUR DATA.
The legal basis that legitimates TYRSA to treat your data is
- The consent of the person concerned
- The execution of a contract
- Compliance with a legal obligation be it tax, mercantile, money laundering, protection of personal data, general security of products, etc. As well as compliance with the requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and Security Forces.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO YOUR DATA.
The user / client may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, and others listed below, by communicating in writing to TYRSA at the address located at Guifré, 614-648 C.P. 08918 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain, or through email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed and will be included in the files of TYRSA in order to give an effective response or provision of the services requested. In this sense, the user expressly consents to the processing of their personal data sent to TYRSA, for the purposes indicated in this document.
You can exercise the following rights free of charge at any time:
- Right of Access to your personal data
- Right to Rectify inaccurate data or to complete incomplete data
- Right of Cancellation.
- Right to the Portability of the data, in the case of treatments carried out by automated means, which will be delivered to you in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine, as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment, when it is technically possible.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions
- Revoke your consent in relation to treatments based on it,
- Submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://sedeagpd.gob.es),
To exercise your rights you must submit a request in writing stating the following information:
- Name and surname of the interested party
- ID photocopy of the interested party
- Petition in which the request is specified
- Domicile for the purpose of notifications
- Date and signature of the applicant
At the same time we inform you that TYRSA adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all of this. In no case shall we carry out any of the following actions in relation to the personal data provided to us by the users of the Website:
- Give them to other people or entities, without your prior consent.
- Transfer them to other States, without your prior consent.